QLD - ESG Beerwah
The UHF channel is posted on signs when you enter the site.
• Flashing light clearly visible from all sides, must be on at all times whilst onsite
• All trucks must be fitted with operational reversing beeper
• Equipment must be serviced and maintained to manufacturers requirements
• Pre-start checklist must be completed each morning to ensure equipment is safe to operate
• Equipment must be fitted with operational UHF Radio and turned on
• Trucks are to carry valid fire extinguisher
• PPE – Long Sleeve Shirt, HI Vis Vest/top, Long Pants, Steel Capped Boots
Prior to visiting this site, please ensure you have received your ESG job number by completing a Soil Declaration Form for every project location, which expire 3 months after approval.
We accept Clean Fill material only, we cannot accept inert waste, e.g. bricks, concrete, metal, asphalt, asbestos, rubbish, contaminated fill or garden waste.
MATERIAL FROM THE FIRE ANT BIOSECURITY ZONES CANNOT BE ACCEPTED AT ESG BEERWAH
Material fill type will be assessed upon arrival at the gate house and a minimum charge of 6 m3 per load will incur.
If you don‘t have a credit card registered with us, please ensure you bring a valid credit card to the gate.
If you are interested in opening an account, please contact Accounts on 1300 TIP ESG (847 374) option 3.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
All prices are subject to change
ESG have a minimum 6 LCM charge per load